_

_

Monday, May 31, 2010

My first blog entry ever!

Hello blog world!

I'm not sure if anyone out there is going to read my blog, but if you choose to, thanks for reading in advance! I'm certainly not computer saavy, so this is a huge first for me...having my very own blog. In fact, I'm one of few remaining people in this world who doesn't have a Facebook account:)

I've decided to create this blog to share some of my thoughts and experiences with you as a triathlete who is starting her 4th year of triathlon, and who is very reluctantly (yet excitedly)making her debut onto the elite and elite amateur (US) scene this triathlon season. I will tell you more about myself in future entries, and my plans for this racing season, but in the mean time I better get back to writing my MSc thesis!

Cheers,

Leanna

No comments:

Post a Comment