_

_

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank you Blue Seventy!

I am very excited to report that my new Blue Seventy Helix wetsuit arrived in the mail yesterday! It has arrived just in time for Guelph Lake I this coming weekend. I can't wait to test it out in the water. The arms are made of thinner material than other wetsuits that I've tried, and they do seem very flexible. That means less restriction in the water and hopefully some blazing fast swim splits to come! The only reason that I was able to get this stellar wetsuit is because of my new and wonderful sponsorship with Blue Seventy. I will also be giving a little test run to Blue Seventy's Elite Tri Suit this weekend, and I believe it's something to look for come the fall, so stay tuned!

Thanks Mike-I'll write about the race and the new suits soon!

Leanna

No comments:

Post a Comment