_

_

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March Update

After losing 2 weeks to a bad chest cold and the flu, this past week or so of training has been quite encouraging. Although I can't report that my shoulder is pain free, I'm finally seeing signs that my swimming is getting back on track! I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to say that. I can handle some intensity now, so I will continue to build on that. On an exciting note, I will be getting some help with my swimming from John Rogers, world-renowned Aussie swim coach, starting late next month. I really look forward to learning from him!

I'm also thrilled to have Blueseventy and Foreknowledge Ltd back in my corner for the upcoming season, and I welcome Giordana as my new bike clothing sponsor! I greatly appreciate your support and belief in me through the good times and the bad. I can't wait for my Giordana bike kit to arrive any day now, and for my Blueseventy gear to arrive next month.

I hope you like my new blog photo (it was really time to replace it), and hopefully I'll have more photos to share with you soon, courtesy of photographer David Dvir at 2D House studios.

Lucky girl that I am, my next blog post will likely be from sunny California!!! Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment