_

_

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Introducing..."Sting"

I know that my last post was a little bit heavy, but this one promises to be on the lighter side! I have FINALLY brought home my new Cervelo R3 with a SRAM Red upgrade and 3T Team Zefiro handle bars. Everything follows a black/red theme, which I really love...even my bottle cages:) That's my girlie side coming out, but don't be fooled, it's a mean bike!

"Sting"
Sweeeet looking handlebars
On another note, I've decided to revamp my race schedule a bit until I get my life settled over the next little while. I'm going to sit out the Kansas City 5150 race on May 20th, and kick start my season with the Milton Triathlon on June 2nd. The plan is to then race 5150 New Orleans on June 24th.

 I also want to take a moment to send out a huge thank you to Duncan Greenshields at Foreknowledge Ltd for continuing to support me for another triathlon season, and helping to subsidize some of my race/travel fees. It's with your help that my triathlon season is even made possible, and I am so grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Leanna ... I'm happy to be of help. Sting looks like a winner! Now that you're healthy again, it looks like you now have everything you need for a terrific year. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete