_

_

Monday, October 18, 2010

On my way to Japan...

I have successfully completed the first leg of my trip to get to Hong Kong, so that means that I'm at the Chicago O'Hare International airport now.

I am currently sitting in the special room for people who travel first/business class, so I'm getting some insight on how the "other half" live! Wow, I feel out of place but that's half the fun! There is free internet, which is why I'm able to blog this at all, and there are comfy chairs, food, drinks, and a BAR (which I'm not going near, of course:) )! Mike Chang-you would LOVE the cookies that they have here!

I'm boarding the plane soon, and I just saw all the Japanese stewardesses line up, and bow in front of the passengers waiting at the gate before heading onto the plane! I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself...good luck to whoever is sitting next to me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment