_

_

Monday, February 18, 2013

Ladies Only Night at Duke's Cycle


I can't believe that March is just around the corner! I'm not sure where most of January and February went, but I guess that means that I must have had my head down and put in some solid training. Despite some recent niggles, I'm starting to feel my fitness coming along and look forward to a great 2013 season.

I'm really excited to be a part of "Ladies Only Night" hosted by Duke's Cycle that is to take place on March 7th (7-10pm) at the shop. Giordana will be launching its Spring and Summer 2013 lines, and there will be guest speakers, refreshments, and fun! More info about this event can be found here: http://www.dukescycle.ca/community/

I look forward to meeting all of you ladies out there who are passionate about cycling. Please come out and say hi!

Leanna

No comments:

Post a Comment